9/1/07

Job

Working in RainbowSoft


It is a software development house which accepts/handles IT project from outside companies. Their big clients include HP, CLP, the Transport Department, etc.



This time when my position is introduced I'll be handling and staying at the office of Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) to undergo a project. In this project HKEx requests an AP stayed full time in their office during the contract period to handle their project. Since my supervisor, Frankie, cannot stay at HKEx full time as he had other projects at hand, they have to hire one person to fullfil HKEx's request.



So my title is Analyst Programmer, as they told HKEx an AP is going to take part in this project, so they just gave me this title though I am new to the field.

No comments: